is an easy-to-use Firefox extension to help you collect, manage, and cite your research sources. Zotero
lives right where you do your work — in the browser itself.
· Record your online research with one click.
Capture Research Data:
· Collect information on books, journal articles, and other resources with a single click in your location bar
Archive the Web:
· Archive entire web pages in your library
· Store related PDFs, files, images, and links in your library
Organize Any Way:
· It has never been easier to organize research.
's iTunes-like interface allows you to quickly organize your research sources
Drag and Drop:
· Drag and drop items into collections and tag them with terms relevant to your needs
· Easily take notes right alongside your items
· You're never more than one click from a bibliography.
Drag and Drop Bibliography:
· Drag and drop bibliographies anywhere: into an email, a blog post, or any word processor
Word and OpenOffice Integration:
· Plugins for Word and OpenOffice make it easy to drop in references on the fly
Cite in Style:
comes preloaded with all major styles, and thousands of additional journal-specific styles are freely available
· Your information is wherever you need it to be.
Work Locally, Sync Globally:
· Get the best of both worlds: Work locally with your research materials and automatically sync your data between multiple computers
Browse from Mobile Devices:
· Even without Zotero
, you can access your collection from any web browser. You can even view your collection on mobile devices like the iPhone
Publish Your Process:
· Share your research with the world and make your library and collections public
Collaborate with Anyone:
· Opt in to automatic collaboration
Share Group Libraries:
· Create group libraries to collaborate with other Zotero
Publish Dynamic Bibliographies:
· Publish shared libraries for your organization, class, or research group
Uncover New Connections:
· Discover other researchers working in your field
Zotero 4.0.16 Website - Zotero 4.0.16