Super Mario Bros 3 Editable 9.2
Did you ever notice that Super Mario Bros
. 3 has many aspects of a stage play?
There’s several elements and situations along the game that may suggest that the entire Super Mario Bros
. 3 story is actually a theatrical play. This are the elements that I remember:
- The game starts (and ends) with a theatre curtain.
- The bushes and color squares, among other elements of the game, seem to be flat (even made of cardboard) and cast shadows over the background.
- Several elements of the game are hanging out with ropes, just like a stage prop.
- Other elements are screwed, like fixed on the background.
- At the end of each level, the scene becomes black and it cuts on zigzag.
What do you think? Did the whole story of Super Mario Bros
. 3 actually happened or was it a stage play?
Super Mario Bros 3 Editable 9.2 Website - Super Mario Bros 3 Editable 9.2