Net-Worm.Win32.Kido Remover 3.4.14
The Net-Worm.Win32.Kido Remover
is a small tool that will erase Kido Worm from your system.
Symptoms of network infection:
1. Network traffic volume increases if there are infected PCs in the network, because network attack starts from these PCs.
2. Anti-Virus product with enabled Intrusion Detection System informs of the attack Intrusion.Win.NETAPI.buffer-overflow.exploit
3. It is impossible to access websites of the majority of antivirus companies, e.g. avira, avast, esafe, drweb, eset, nod32, f-secure, panda, kaspersky, etc.
4. An attempt to activate Kaspersky Anti-Virus or Kaspersky Internet Security with an activation code at a computer infected with the Net-Worm.Win32.Kido
network worm may result in abnormal termination and output one of the following errors:
* Activation procedure completed with system error 2.
* Activation error: Server name cannot be resolved.
* Activation error. Unable to connect to server.
Net-Worm.Win32.Kido Remover 3.4.14 Website - Net-Worm.Win32.Kido Remover 3.4.14