is an award-winning free Wi-Fi network scanner for Windows Vista and Windows XP. Because NetStumbler doesn't work well with Vista and 64-bit XP, we built an open-source Wi-Fi network scanner designed for the current generation of Windows operating systems. inSSIDer
was discussed by Lifehacker and Tekzilla!
What's Unique about inSSIDer
* Use Windows Vista and Windows XP 64-bit.
* Uses the Native Wi-Fi API.
* Group by Mac Address, SSID, Channel, RSSI and "Time Last Seen."
* Compatible with most GPS devices (NMEA v2.3 and higher).
How can inSSIDer
* Inspect your WLAN and surrounding networks to troubleshoot competing access points.
* Track the strength of received signal in dBm over time.
* Filter access points in an easy to use format.
* Highlight access points for areas with high Wi-Fi concentration.
* Export Wi-Fi and GPS data to a KML file to view in Google Earth.
inSSIDer 184.108.40.206 Website - inSSIDer 220.127.116.11