Highway Pursuit 1.1
An action-packed 3d blast through roads filled with enemy agents out to make your life as challenging as they can. Highway Pursuit
is a modern game taking its inspiration from a number of classic arcade games. It's an action-packed 3d blast along roads filled with enemy agents -- but also with innocent civilians that you should protect at all costs.
Featuring diverse landscapes and scenery, a variety of enemy vehicles, multiple weapons, weather effects, radio communications from your HQ, 3d sound effects, configurable support for keyboard, joysticks and steering wheels, Highway Pursuit
is a road trip you shouldn't miss!
Fast-paced action-packed arcade action
A variety of enemy vehicles with their own attack patterns
Multiple weapons: machine guns, oil slick, smoke screen, surface-to-air missiles
Radio communications from your HQ keep you informed of dangers ahead
Automatic highscore storage and internet upload feature
Can be controlled by keyboard, gamepad, joystick or steering wheel
Excellent music and 3d sound effects
A range of landscapes including forest, urban and desert Highway Pursuit
is freeware -- you may download and play it for free. Highway Pursuit
1.1 download tags
action game arcad Highway Pursuit HighwayPursuit Highway Pursuit
1.1 Windows 7 release notes
* All controls can now be redefined when in Joystick mode, so the steering/acceleration/brake can be mapped to other axes or to controller buttons.
* It is now possible to navigate the menus using the joystick -- see the Use Joystick For Menus option under the Controller settings. The entire game can then be driven without using the keyboard, except for typing in a name for the highscore table (though pressing Fire will save whatever name is already entered without needing to touch the keyboard).
* The last entered highscore table name will be saved between sessions.
* The Escape key will now return to the menu when in Pause mode.
* Additional keys recognised for menu option selection (should fix problems with activating menus on some systems).
* Slightly easier to get into the lorry -- it will steer towards the correct position in front of you.
* Hopefully fixed a bug where the lorry fell into the water while carrying the player car.
[ Highway Pursuit
release history ]
Highway Pursuit 1.1 Website - Highway Pursuit 1.1