ESET SysInspector (32 bit) 1.2.034.0
is a free, state of the art diagnostic tool for Windows systems. It is also an integral part of ESET
Smart Security 4 and ESET
NOD32 Antivirus 4. It peers into your operating system and captures details such as running processes, registry content, startup items and network connections.
Once a snapshot of the system is made, ESET SysInspector
applies heuristics to assign a risk level for each object logged. Its intuitive graphical user interface enables the user to easily slice through the large volume of data using a slider to select objects of a particular color coded risk level for closer examination. ESET SysInspector
is a convenient utility for the tool box of every IT expert and first responder.
* Ability to generate and save a detailed log to be used by an IT expert or uploaded to an online forum for diagnosis
* Option to exclude private, personal information from being saved in logs
* Integrated Anti-Stealth technology allows discovering hidden objects (e.g. rootkits) in MBR, registry entries, drivers, services and processes
* Ability to compare two existing logs for differences makes it easy to detect changes over time
* Log entries are assigned a color code risk level for easy filtering
* Intuitive hierarchical navigation of logs
* Fast and compact single file executable, ideal for first responders to run from a USB drive without lengthy installation
ESET SysInspector (32 bit) 1.2.034.0 Website - ESET SysInspector (32 bit) 1.2.034.0